Monday, December 24, 2012

Help a dude out....it's Christmas.

A friend of Marks, (Talk Radio blogger) has had a bit of misfortune.

I thought I'd bring it to your attention, so if you have a bit of cash to spare, or a gift card you don't need or might not use, you might be able to send him some help.

Details HERE

Short story: Vietnam vet lost his house in a fire. Friends are rallying around to help him, but since there are a LOT of us on the internet, I thought I'd let loose an appeal for a little more help.

If you can spare a few, or can help in other ways, here is an address:

Wayne Kine
C/O Mark Anderson
230 Allen M Parks Dr.
Rockport Tx, 78382

I put my money where my blog is and sent the hundred bucks that I had laying around for a new lower reciever that is currently out of stock thanks to Obama and Feinstein. So I sent it to him instead.

If you can, even a little, I am sure that it will be appreciated.




3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I already did... We do what we can to take care of our own...

Home on the Range said...

Thank you for posting this. I hope he gets the help he's earned.

Mark/GreyLocke said...

Thank you to everyone who is donating, Wayne found a studio apartment he can move into, but not until the 4th. We've got him covered for a place to stay for now.

Mark